Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you're a CEO or a full-time mama, we're sure you'll have questions. These simple FAQ's are here to help make your Daley Swim experience that little bit more seamless...excuse the pun!
How can I track my delivery?
You're eager...we can tell! Upon confirmation of ordering you will receive a tracking number and a link. We mostly use Royal Mail or DHL couriers to deliver your swimwear safely however should you need an update or have any delivery enquiries please email email@example.com
How will my swimwear be packaged?
With all orders you will receive your swimwear in a beautifully packaged reusable cotton string bag complete with a thank you card. If your item is a gift please do let us know so we can write a personal note or leave the card blank for you to write on. As part of our ongoing commitment to cleaning up our oceans, the string bag is recyclable.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit/debit card payments. We also accept payment through Paypal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Do you offer exchanges or refunds?
We offer exchange only, Please visit our RETURNS POLICY page for more information and next steps.
How do I look after my swimwear?
We're glad you asked as caring for your swimwear is very important! Please follow these easy steps:
- Do not iron, bleach, wring, tumble dry, dry clean or machine wash
- Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water immediately after use, making sure all chlorine, salt and sand is cleansed from the fabric
- Take care when using sunscreen lotions, fake tans and tanning oils as they may stain or damage your swimwear
- Hang to dry...preferably on the sail of your yacht
- Always have an Aperol Spritz in hand
- Wear with confidence!
If you have any other questions then the Daley Swim team would love to help - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch as quickly as possible.